We are often asked “Do i need insurance?” really only you can decide… here is some information to help you. Travel Guard AIG is our preffered supplier with many years of insurance experience. Their GOLD PLAN is the most popular product, get a quote below. Feel free to email us with any insurance questions. You can purchase your plan below, or talk to us first, we are here to help.
10 Reasons to Purchase Travel Insurance
There are hundreds of circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while traveling.
To demonstrate the importance of purchasing travel insurance, and emergency travel services, here are 10 common examples of what could go wrong.
- It’s 10 p.m. and you and your immediate family arrive at the airport for a connecting flight, only to find that your flight has been cancelled. Who can assist you with finding new flights to get everyone home?
- Your bag was lost with your insulin inside. You need help to locate your bag as soon as possible and have your emergency prescription filled. Who do you call?
- Your first visit to Europe, and your passport and wallet are stolen. Where do you turn for emergency cash, and how will you get your passport replaced?
- You’re involved in an accident and adequate medical treatment is not available. Who will help arrange and pay for a medical evacuation?
- If your sister-in-law becomes seriously ill and you must cancel your trip, what happens to your non-refundable deposits or pre-payments?
- You arrive in Jamaica and your luggage doesn’t. If it’s lost, who will help you find it? If it’s delayed, who will pay for your necessities? If it’s stolen, who will pay to replace it?
- Your cruise line, airline or tour operator goes bankrupt. Who will pay for your non-refundable expenses? Who will help get you to your destination?
- You’re walking down a street in Rio and twist your ankle. Who can help you find an English-speaking physician?
- Three weeks before your scheduled arrival, a terrorist incident occurs in the city to which you are planning to visit. Who will pay if you want to cancel your trip?
- You are at a beach resort in North Carolina, and you are forced to evacuate due to an approaching hurricane. Who will help you evacuate and who will reimburse your lost vacation investment?
Travel Guard’s Quick Compare
Compare travel insurance coverage offered through Travel Guard.
Purchasing travel insurance is sometimes easier said than done. With so many coverage options to compare, it’s not difficult to get confused. You may have initial questions like “should I buy trip insurance?” or “what travel insurance plan is right for me?”.
Travel Guard is pleased to offer you a way to quickly compare the types of travel insurance plans that we offer, so you can feel confident that you’re purchasing the travel insurance plan that fits your needs.
The travel insurance comparison table below gives you a quick snapshot of our four main categories of plans—Package, Medical and Specialized.
|Popular Package Plans||Active Package Plans||Medical||Specialized|
|Category||Compare our most popular plans:
– Platinum Plan
– Gold Plan
– My Travel Guard
– Savvy Traveler
|Package plans for active travelers:
– Golf Travel Plan
– Sportsman’s Travel Insurance
– My Travel Guard
– MedEvac (per trip)
|– MedEvac (per trip or annual)
– Worldwide Health
|– Flight Guard®
– Renter’s Collision
|Trip Cancellation & Interruption||See individual travel insurance plans for coverage|
|Medical Expense & Transportation Coverage||May include interruption only|
|24/7 Travel Assistance Services|
Package travel insurance plans include Travel Guard’s most comprehensive coverage and travel assistance services. Package plans typically include coverage for trip cancellation & interruption, emergency medical expense and transportation, lost or damaged baggage and a wide array of 24/7 travel assistance services.
Within our package plan options, Travel Guard also offers plans with an emphasis on coverage for specialty equipment you may need while traveling like golf clubs, fishing gear, or hunting equipment.
In addition to package or comprehensive plans, Travel Guard also offers travel insurance plans for customers who are looking for medical coverage specifically. These plans typically do not include trip cancellation coverage but can cover emergency medical transportation and medical expenses.
Check out Travel Guard’s specialized travel insurance plans if you’re looking for coverage for a particular travel investment. You’ll find plans with coverage for your air ticket investment, rental car coverage and more.