Airport Code ZIH
We have one resort in Ixtapa: Club Med Ixtapa!
Plan your Winter getaway in this heavenly Mexican hacienda-style family resort nestled between the Sierra Madre mountains and the Pacific Ocean, located 161 miles north of Acapulco. Relax on the beach, improve your swing or learn how to fly, or improve your backhand. Even turn your children into budding chefs with the Petit Chef program in Mini Club Med! Lush gardens and water features abound. The beach is over 2400 feet long, with showers and loungers, of course!
El Encanto: This restaurant opens for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Five themed, air-conditioned lounges let you change your surroundings as you wish: the mirror room, the mask room, the interior garden, the aquarium and the planetarium . A large terrace faces the ocean, bordered with white columns and orange trees. A baby-corner allows parents to prepare meals for their little ones.
Luna Azul: In the heart of the Resort’s gardens, with its wild and eccentric decoration, Luna Azul offers you original, inventive and refined cuisine.
Miramar: A great grill menu! Open for late breakfast and all day dining, in the evening Miramar turns into an Argentinian steakhouse. A large terrace facing the ocean brings the tropical outdoors in.
Sirena: Just for the little ones within Mini Club Med! Open to children aged from 2 to 11, this area has been specially created for them. On the menu: Balanced meals, activities and entertainment.
Baby Corner special service: This baby corner, located in the main restaurant of the resort, provides sweet and savoury baby food with the utensils you need to prepare meals.
Bars: Drinks (served by the glass and at the bars only), include water, fruit juices, sodas, hot drinks, cocktails with or without alcohol, local and/or international alcohol brands, wines. Drinks not included are Champagnes, VSOP and XO alcohols, Top shelf brands, bottles, cans (available in vending machines and/or in the Club Med Boutique) and full bottles of wine available on the wine menu in restaurants and bars.
Estrella bar: This bar, celebrating the mexican movie stars from the 1940s, welcomes you all day in the center of the Resort. A large lounge terrace overlooks the Pacific Ocean. This area has Wi-Fi access.
Perla bar: Conveniently located next to the swimming pool!
Miramar Bar: A beach bar in the shade of the coconut trees!
Children and Teens: Children of all ages are welcomed. With supervision, from 4 months old. They have special areas , specifically designed for them. All equipment is adapted for their comfort and safety. Kids Club opening times are adapted so that the parents can make the most of their day, evening or even go on an excursion with total peace of mind.
Baby Club Med® (from 4 months to 23 months old): From 9.00am to 5.30pm, Every Day
- Optional Extra* (There is an additional charge for Baby Club Med)
- Your babies will be taken care in total security by our dedicated and professional GO’s.
- Personalized welcome, meals, siesta. From 6.30pm, the Baby restaurant welcomes babys and their parents to enjoy dinner together.
- Diapers and formula are not provided in Baby Club Med®.
- Children must be up to date with their diphtheria, tetanus and polio vaccinations. On your arrival at the Resort, you’ll be required to present a document showing the child’s health record.
Petit Club Med® (from age 2 to 3 years old): From 9.00am to 5.30pm, Every Day
- Optional Extra* (There is an additional charge for Petit Club Med)
- Petite Club includes walking and outdoor play, a full and balanced lunch (especially designed for the needs of the young), a nap or quiet time and creative activities.
- Petite Club reopens at 7:30 pm, so that parents can have a relaxing dinner on their own if they’d like.
Mini Club Med® (from age 4 to 10 years old): From 9.00am to 5.30pm, Every Day
Juniors Club Med® (From 11 to 17 years old and separated into two age groups)
- Flying Trapeze and Circus Activities
- Tennis School Group lessons for beginners
- Wall Climbing
- Archery school
- Sailing school
- Cardio splash
- Power walk
- Basketball , Beach volleyball , Soccer , Volleyball , Club Med Gym, Cardio training and Weight room
*****Club Med Ixtapa – Mexico — fly into Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport (ZIH)***
INTERLINE/MILITARY rate (employee must be travelling to get the rate):
- Aug 10 – Aug 26, 2016 $105pp/pn – adults; $60pp/pn – kids (2-15 yrs)
- Aug 27 – Oct 31, 2016 $95pp/pn – adults; $60pp/pn – kids (2-15 yrs)
Travel dates beyond Oct 31st have not been released for Club Med as of yet.
Rates are based upon standard Club Rooms, we could price out higher room categories.
Club Med does have a mandatory Club Med 1 year membership fee. It is valid a year date of purchase.
- Adults: $60pp/per year
- Children: $30pp/per year (ages 0-15 yrs)
If you would like to make a reservations, obtain higher room categories, obtain prices for dates not listed above or would like to get non-interline/military rates, please contact email@example.com
All rates are subject to availability and could be removed at any time.